Giving back

100% of all profits made from this blog will be donated to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as a Humanitarian Aid donation.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How finding the Church has impacted my life

Finding the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has changed my life beyond description.
I am so blessed to have found the Lord's true Church on earth!
I used to be selfish and self centered, but now I try my best to dedicate my life to the Lord and his work.

I used to have a void in my life I tried to fill for years with buying things for my car and racing my car every chance I got. Now that I have found the Church I have finally filled the void in my life. Now I am at peace and feel so much more in tune with my life and the Lord.
I love the way the Church helps others every chance they get. I also thought I would have a problem with tithing 10% of my salary to the Church, but once I started doing it I started receiving many more blessings in my life, now I cannot imagine how hard life would be without tithing to the Church and helping others every chance I get.

My life is so much better I wish I had the words to describe how it has had a positive affect on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment