Giving back

100% of all profits made from this blog will be donated to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as a Humanitarian Aid donation.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Helping others

This is one of the reasons I joined the Church.
The LDS Church is one of the first organizations on the ground providing assistance around the world when disasters strike.

I think it is VERY important to help others and to give back to your local community and country as much as you can. When you give you get.
Our Heavenly Father blesses us many times over when we give to others unselfishly wanting nothing in return.

When we give it is important to do so in a way that no one knows who it is coming from if at all possible because we should not seek or get recognition for giving. Heavenly Father knows what we are doing and that is all that matters. The only reason I put at the top of this blog that I will be donating all profits was to let people know that I am not writing this blog for personal gain.

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to go out today or tomorrow and find someone to help, either financially, or just lending a hand to someone in need.
This world will become a much better place if we all help each other out!


Technorati needs to verify that I am the author of this blog by looking for a unique code. So I am posting this code YAAXJ9Y225W4 on this blog so I can have the blog added to their system. When it is verified I will remove this part of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment