Giving back

100% of all profits made from this blog will be donated to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as a Humanitarian Aid donation.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Patriarchal Blessings

I am really excited because this Sunday my wife and I met with our Bishop and received our Patriarchal Blessing recommend. I am really looking forward to receiving this blessing as is my wife. I now need to do my best to prepare myself to hear and understand my blessing.
My wife and I are doing everything we can to get to the Temple and be sealed and receive our Temple Ordinances. We are going to be starting our Temple preparatory classes soon so we can prepare ourselves. I am so excited, it will be wonderful to finally go to the Temple and be sealed as a family forever and to receive the blessings of the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment