Giving back

100% of all profits made from this blog will be donated to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as a Humanitarian Aid donation.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Giving a talk

So I just found out that I am scheduled to give a talk during Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. I am a little nervous, but I know that the Holy Ghost will guide me. I really want to give an enjoyable talk. I am sure you all have been there when that person gets up there and gives a monotone talk that puts you to sleep.
I do not want to be that guy, so I am really putting in the time and effort to make my talk one that people will get a lot out of.
I am giving my talk on Agency so there is a lot to talk about. I have already printed off 25 pages of reference material so I should be good to go.

Join ChristianSingles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment